• Register
  • Help

Topic: Worra's Place downloads now up again

Share/Bookmark

Re: Worra\'s Place downloads now up again

Cool place, worra. I will try the gigs shortly.. Thanks! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Worra, I love your site, but can I make a suggestion? When you add new gig\'s, you should have some way of showing which gig\'s were added. Since I have a huge collection of downloaded gigs, it\'s hard to keep track of which ones I don\'t already have.

Keep on keepin\' on!

Worra\'s Place downloads now up again

New period - more bandwidth..... I\'m gonna add some new gigs in a day or two!
    www.worrasplace.com

/Worra

Hi, vertigo!
    The gigs of the week section, contains new gigs added to the site!

Hi Worra,
    Thanks for those gig-gifts you\'re willing to offer to giga-users !
    But is\'nt there some kind of issue with the site ?
    I indeed tried 3 times to download your 40 megs nylon guitar, and I do get an apparently healthy rar archive... but in fact it weighs only 6 or 7 megs, and of course is not extracted right ?
    I never experienced problems in downoading files, even big ones... so I wonder (I must confess I went to spleep during the process, so it might be that the connection was broken without me realizing it... but three times in two days, it seems strange)
    (I had the same problem -just once- with the Pedulla bass).
    Cheers.

Sirbellog,
    Try using a download manager application.I experienced the same problem twice but it ceased when i used \"download accelerator\" a download utility i found on the web.
    By the way the nylon guitar is quite nice when you consider the price [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ,thanks Worra.

Originally posted by Plundrik:
    Hi, vertigo!
    The gigs of the week section, contains new gigs added to the site!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I saw the Gigs of the Week, but thought they were just featured Gigs and not necessarily new ones. Thanks for the tip!

Thanks Shine,
    I easily found and got Download Accelerator on the Net.
    While I did not notice any valuable \"acceleration\", this little software indeed allowed me to complete the Nylon download.
    So your tip was a useful one !
    (just waking up, did not try the Nylon yet !)
    Thanks again.

Go Back to forum