• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: The Go-Round Extravaganza - A thousand orders in 3 days

Share/Bookmark

The Go-Round Extravaganza - A thousand orders in 3 days

To all of you who who participated in the Go-Round, my many thanks for making it a great succcess.

Yes, you read the title right - "a thousand orders in 3 days"

What we thought would be a relatively quiet three day sale (because we were not doing a group buy this season) exploded into something stellar beyond out wildest expectations.

We did not advertise or post anywhere else, except on this forum, and the word got out mainly by the power of the Northern Sounds forum and its members. This form of "conversational marketing" is something extraordinary. If I seem circumspect, if not almost apologetic, about this unexpected success - it's just that I am stunned .

Almost all of the orders have now been shipped (it's been very extremely busy over the holidays - but we're not complaining at all ). If you have not received your order by next week, please email us. The Keyboard Magazine subscriptions and Steinway pre-orders will take some time,and some of the Mystery Prizes have yet to be awarded.

The Go-round was a blast and I had so much fun with it. We are planning to do another Go-Round for those of you who missed the first one.

The true windfall here will be the many friends and terrific music that comes as a result.

Thank you all again for making a great start to the New Year!

Gary Garritan

Re: The Go-Round Extravaganza - A thousand orders in 3 days

A very happy new year to you Gary!,

Are UK folk allowed to participate in the the Go-Round?

David
    David

"A painter who has no doubts about his own ability will attain very little" - Leonardo da Vinci.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidart
    A very happy new year to you Gary!,

Are UK folk allowed to participate in the the Go-Round?

David
    Hello David,

I think the whole world was invited.

The UK certainly can participate. I'm in the UK and I ordered CoMB and looking forward to receiving it.

There were just a few mystery prizes for the US only and this was stated on the item when it came up.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Congrats on the success of the G-RE Gary. I dont think I have ever experienced a sense of excitement during any kind of internet event like I did during that sale. I could really feel the electricity of people feverishly typing info to try to secure thier goods. Hopefully this made for a good Christmas on the West Coast. Happy New Year.

Eric

Happy new year Michael,

I was in the Philippines during the Go-Round and I'm desperate to get the wonderful Gofriller cello. But shall I wait and try for the next Go-Round (which could be a year from now) or pay Time+Space the full price? I don't think I can wait a whole year even though I'm short of cash this time of year.
    David

"A painter who has no doubts about his own ability will attain very little" - Leonardo da Vinci.

Congratulations, Gary ! On a wonderful experience !
    Kind Regards

Louis Dekker
    My Music Site

Pour être grand, il faut avoir été petit.

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    We are planning to do another Go-Round for those of you who missed the first one.
    Yes, please do -- I was on an internet-free familiy vacation and missed out on all the fun!
    Best Regards,
    Ernie

Congratulations Gary; well deserved success.

I can't wait to use the Gofriller.

-Toby

Congratulation, Gary! That's really amazing!
    Happy New Year!
    Petr Pololanik, M.A.
    Conductor, Orchestrator, Music Producer
    Capellen Music Production

Quote Originally Posted by Davidart
    Happy new year Michael,

I was in the Philippines during the Go-Round and I'm desperate to get the wonderful Gofriller cello. But shall I wait and try for the next Go-Round (which could be a year from now) or pay Time+Space the full price? I don't think I can wait a whole year even though I'm short of cash this time of year.
    Happy new year to you too David.

I don't think you will have to wait very long; Gary is already planning another one.

Watch this space as they say.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Go Back to forum