• Register
  • Help

Topic: I AM AMAZED Thank You Northernsounds Members

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up I AM AMAZED Thank You Northernsounds Members

You are the greatest forum members on the web. At least in my opinoin .

I'm amazed at what happens here. After 2 server upgrades we are still growing by at least 1000 every month. UNBELEIVEABE .

Stay tuned to this Site we have some of the best help, tutorials, professional conversation and conduct on the web.

You never know what sale, special offer or giveaway might happen here on any given day. Make sure you are registerd and have a quick finger on the mouse button, some offers may require you to be a northernsounds member.

Thank you all for your input. Its going to be a great year.

Please Read this post
    I'm Shocked and Amazed

Re: I AM AMAZED Thank You Northernsounds Members

Yes, this is a great community indeed and I'm so happy I found this forum that day
    Quote Originally Posted by masimon
    After 2 upgrades we are still growing by at least 1000 every month. UNBELEIVEABE .
    Do you mean 1000 new people joining every month?? That would certainly be unbelievable, just as you said!

I also would like to thank all the NS members. You don't know this, 'cause I post very rarely (maybe it will change, who knows), but you've been so much help and source of knowledge since the very first day I registered here, not to mention that you are just so cool and friendly people and it feels really great to be here...

Thank you, ALL of you, and again, have a great 2008!
    Henry
    NorthernSounds.NET.
    View my profile at NorthernSounds.net
    and visit my homesite: www.henrykiwan.com

Hi Masimon,

A forum like this is nothing without the people who created it and the developers that are always helpful and friendly and of course the members.

It is a pleasure to be part of this forum and long may it continue to grow.

Congratulations to all!

Simon
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

I am OVERWHELMED and honoured for the support this community has shown me over the years. We are heading for northernsounds 10th anniversary.
    SimonF your right! This forum is all about the community. Ten years ago I had no idea northersounds would become such a large vibrant community. I've never met so many wonderful people all in one space.

I am truly happy to be part of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by masimon
    I am OVERWHELMED and honoured for the support this community has shown me over the years. We are heading for northernsounds 10th anniversary.
    SimonF your right! This forum is all about the community. Ten years ago I had no idea northersounds would become such a large vibrant community. I've never met so many wonderful people all in one space.

I am truly happy to be part of it all.
    This is my favorite web site. I spend more time here than writing music ... almost I too have never met so many great people. Maybe if everyone in the world treated each other as we do we wouldn't have the problems we have these days. I am proud to be a part of such a great community!

Sincerely,

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

I don't post a lot but I READ a lot!

This forum is the BEST source of information on music-related subjects on the web! I come here at least once a day, every day!

Keep on the wonderful work everybody and happy new year!

All the best to everybody,
    Nicolas
    Nicolas Roy
    www.nicolasroy.com

Go Back to forum