• Register
  • Help

Topic: Chris Hein Guitars download?

Share/Bookmark

Chris Hein Guitars download?

Hi Chris

great to see that your bass library is ready, and I'm sure it will be as deservedly successful as the CH Guitars. I'm going slow on libraries for a while but will probably be a customer sooner or later ;-)!

I have a question though, which I thought I'd post here as it may be of interest to other NS readers: will you be offering the CH Guitars as individual instrument downloads, as you are doing with the basses? I think it's an excellent idea, allowing people to buy for their specific needs within a budget, and to get to know the VI that way.

All the best for a happy new year and further success!

Nigel

Re: Chris Hein Guitars download?

I second that. I've got so many guitar samples. What I really need is a better banjo and mandolin. The whole CH Guitars library is a bit of overkill just to get those.

Here is another vote in favor of individual guitar downloads.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

And here is another vote for individual guitar downloads!
    But here is also a vote for a new Brass-Library.
    ;-)

Both will be released later this year,
    If you'd like to continue voting, what do you want first?

Nigel,
    do you remember that you've recorded some stuff in my studio more than 10 years ago?

Chris Hein
    Chris Hein - Horns / Chris Hein - Guitars / Chris Hein - Bass
    http://www.chrishein.net

I'd like to see the banjo and mandolin libraries released separately, since there are very few on the market.

Chris, what's the focus of the new brass library? Is it solo horns? I think we're all waiting for a more realistic sax library (ala BBB) but affordable

Hey I just went away and listened to the CHH user demos. I have to say they sound really good! Last summer I was trying to decide between this library and FCH and I chose the later based on posts in this forum. In the end it wasn't what I was looking for... so I will continue to search.

Chris those user demo breathe new life and present a dimension to your sounds that I didn't know was there!

Now there are two of your libraries that I must add to my collection!

The electrics for me.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hein
    Nigel,
    do you remember that you've recorded some stuff in my studio more than 10 years ago?

Chris Hein
    Yeah, those were my first days in Cologne, how time flies ;-)- it was nice working with you- I'll have to swing by again!!

Good to see your libraries are getting the recognition they deserve. Those are incredibly detailed & impressive projects.

all the best

Nigel

Go Back to forum