• Register
  • Help

Topic: The KING and I

The KING and I

I asked the King to make me a nice filtered piano I can control in realtime so if I wanted to play 30\'s music it would sound just like the recording. Remember those recordings had hardly no high end.

He grant my wishes by applying a quick change to the gigapiano via .ART file and here is a thrown together showcase of it.

You guys should REALLY take advantage of giga\'s filters. Thery aren\'t superb but they are good enough for general purpose work. Just don\'t play a moog patch through them an expect to sound like Keith Emerson.

Re: The KING and I

That you playing ?

Professional Keyboard player myself, just got into this kind of playing style though, i got to admit i\'m not where you are that\'s for sure, very nice playing (you wouldn\'t happen to have the midi file from that would you ?) would love to learn it, anyways great playing [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] .

Sure I can send you the midi files keep in mind they won\'t look right in notation if thats what you want maybe it\'s best to use the piano roll view. Send me your email address.

Send it at : info@vintaudio.com
    thx [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Really cool sound, and nice playing!

This is a good job, and this filter thing is more than interesting. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

That\'s some very nice playing. Would you send me the midi-file as well? Please go to the Art Vista Website and click my name in the lower right corner to e-mail me:

Tell ya what if anyone else wants the midifiles I\'ll keep them up until this weekend.

Go Back to forum