• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Kikr Hunter Sapphire - sample problems

Share/Bookmark

Kikr Hunter Sapphire - sample problems

Hi,

I installed the Sapphire library and it sounds great, but I have problem while playing the concert strings :

The last few notes of the range don't react 'normal'. When I touch the a key it responds a few seconds later. The other notes are reacting fine. I re-installed the whole library, but it's still the same problems.

Anyone an idea?

I use Kontakt 2.

Thanks

Re: Kikr Hunter Sapphire - sample problems

Did you look at the sample(s) to see if there is any silence at the top of it? I suppose it's possible...

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark LaPierre
    Did you look at the sample(s) to see if there is any silence at the top of it? I suppose it's possible...

Mark
    Sorry but I think you have to explain a little more specific if you want. How can I "see" the silence at the top? I also have Emerald and no problems there.

Thanks anyway! It's appreciate

Hello.

Can you tell me exactly which instrument you're talking about, and the articulation (if it's keyswitched.)

Quote Originally Posted by KirkHunter
    Hello.

Can you tell me exactly which instrument you're talking about, and the articulation (if it's keyswitched.)
    This is what I found right now (maybe others will follow)

01_CON_VNS-LITE-K-AV - articulation: Legato (last octave)= long delay when hitting key
    02_CON_VNS-LITE-K-HV - articulation: Legato (last octave)= long delay when hitting key
    11_CON_VNS-LITE-K-AV - articulation: Legato (last octave)= long delay when hitting key

01_CON_VAS-LITE-K-AV - articulation: all (last 2 octaves)= no sound at all
    11_CON_VAS-LITE-K-AV - articulation: all (last 2 notes)= long delay when hitting key

Thanks!

Ok, here are the fixes:
    Concert 1st Violins - Download the file, and then replace the 3 instruments in your "00 Concert 1st Violins" folder
    Download Now

Concert Violas - Download the file, and then replace the 2 instruments in your "01 Concert Violas" folder
    Download Now

Ok, here are the fixes:
    Concert 1st Violins - Download the file, and then replace the 3 instruments in your "00 Concert 1st Violins" folder
    Download Now

Concert Violas - Download the file, and then replace the 2 instruments in your "01 Concert Violas" folder
    Download Now
    Hi Kirk,

thanks for the very fast reply!!!! Great service!!!

The Concert 1st violins are fixed.
    Unfortenately, the violas behave still the same.

Thanks!

Hmm.. I just checked, and the violas work fine. Try again. Maybe you didn't replace the original bad .nki files?

Hmm.. I just checked, and the violas work fine. Try again. Maybe you didn't replace the original bad .nki files?
    I tried it again, and now it works until D8 but Kontakt2 keyboard is marked blue till E9...is this right?

Thanks for all the efforts!

ignore the kontakt keyboard reference because there is some scripting issues. As long as the violas play in their proper range, that's all that counts.

Go Back to forum