• Register
  • Help

Topic: SIPS Problem

Share/Bookmark

SIPS Problem

I've recently downloaded SIPS after hearing the demos and tried to implement the script myself.
    For some reason SIPS plays all samples staccato. The note sounds when the key is released as well. No discernable difference is heard when I change presets or alter the settings.

I've installed SIPS before on the same computer and not encountered this problem. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Re: SIPS Problem

no it does not. What version of SIPS are you using? Have you tried multiple slots for scripts in K2? What version of K2 are you using?

SIPS is something that should have cost 400 dollars and yet it was FREE!
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Are you using it with release samples?

I'm using SIPS 1.5.1 in K2.2. I've tried it in all the slots to no avail. This occurs with every sample indiscriminant of release, crossfading or library.

Again, the fact that i've used SIPS before without this problem really throws me for a curve.

It depends on which library you use and how the patch is organized. Had the same problem with Sonivox strings until I used their own SISS version.
    All your strings belong to me!
    www.strings-on-demand.com

I had used it successfully with Project SAM Brass before and this is a new problem which affects everything.

Could this be an install problem? I simply dropped the .nkp files into my K@ scripts folder. Did I miss something?

can you post this on the Kontakt topic for scripts on this site and ask Big Bob. I personally have not encountered this problem or have read anyone else encountering it.
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Did you try one of the presets? Which library are you using it with?
    All your strings belong to me!
    www.strings-on-demand.com

Go Back to forum