• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: OT - AUDITIONS begin today for my show!

Share/Bookmark

OT - AUDITIONS begin today for my show!

In just a few hours, the first day of auditions for my musical "Dorian-The Remarkable Mister Gray" will begin. Today, tomorrow, and next Saturday - I'll see the people who have made themselves available for the production, I'll choose a cast, and then rehearsals begin Jan. 13th.

It's the next Big Step on our way to opening night on April 18th.

Wish us luck! - OFF I GO!

Randy B.

Re: OT - AUDITIONS begin today for my show!

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser-
    In just a few hours, the first day of auditions for my musical "Dorian-The Remarkable Mister Gray" will begin. Today, tomorrow, and next Saturday - I'll see the people who have made themselves available for the production, I'll choose a cast, and then rehearsals begin Jan. 13th.

Randy B.
    Much good luck to you, Mr. Randy. Break a you-know-what and don't whistle in the dressing room!

My best,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

this is probably a really exciting time for you. hopefully you'll get some good talent coming in your direction. either way, it has to be a good feeling that its all coming to life. best of luck.
    -Keith Fuller

http://keithfullermusic.com
    ---
    iMac Quad i7 * MacBook Pro * Logic Studio 9 * WD 320GB & 1TB Externals@7,200RPM * Presonus Firebox * M-Audio Axiom 25 & Keystation 61 * Rode NT1-A * Epiphone Hollowbody * Fender Amp * KRK Rokit 8's

Wishing you and everyone else involved the Best of luck!

...and may the force be with you
    Regards Danial Zainali
    ___
    Reinvent powdered wigs!

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser-

Randy B.
    Hello Randy,

I just want to wish you the very best of luck.

Some years ago I wrote a stage musical having got an informal 'it should be OK' to use the book I had chosen. When I had completed about four fifths of the work and had rendered a good part of this using general MIDI then I sought full written permission. Unfortunately someone had beaten me to it and had gained exclusive permission for their musical so I was frozen out.

The score has gathered dust since and I have made little attempts to find another book. Gary, through GPO and the Christmas CD and your musical have given me a new incentive and now, as part of my new year's resolution, I hope to dust down the score and re-render using GPO and to start looking for another book.

In the meantime, I am following your progress and success with great interest and I am sure you will have the success you deserve.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Yea!!!!
    Bonzer news!!!

All the very best Randy my friend.

After all your hard work you deserve a good cast

Thumbs up Re: OT - AUDITIONS begin today for my show!

Ah yes ... many, many, many well wishes and screams of "Good Luck" to you Randy! Opening night will probably be the most exciting night of them all but I lived for the rehearsals (loads of work, lots of fun!). Good luck!
    Styxx

Good luck! Hope you get the great cast that Dorian deserves!
    Trent P. McDonald

Good luck an dthe hard work begins now. If you ever need a "singer" with a very particular sound, just call me.

Raymond
    [I am the living demonstration of a vacuum cleaner]

Go Back to forum