• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: RMX expander breaks

Share/Bookmark

RMX expander breaks

Any pricing tiers for RMX users who have already purchased 3 of the 5 in the Xpander pack?

Re: RMX expander breaks

You should have received an email regarding this offer if you are eligible:

https://techshop.spectrasonics.net/x...ersProgram.php

Offer ends soon, and it won't be around again....so jump on it. :-)

spectrum

I received the email but I've already purchased Burning Grooves, Metamorphosis and Liquid Grooves (full retail). Any way to get just the other 2 at a discounted price?

Quote Originally Posted by wbiii
    I received the email but I've already purchased Burning Grooves, Metamorphosis and Liquid Grooves (full retail). Any way to get just the other 2 at a discounted price?
    Yeah, that's the point of the offer. You can get the last 2 for $99 total instead of $99 each.

Quote Originally Posted by tfishbein82
    Yeah, that's the point of the offer. You can get the last 2 for $99 total instead of $99 each.
    ...and pay $50 apiece as opposed to, say, someone who hasn't bought any that get's them for $20 a pop. Thanks for pointing that out...

The price at Ilio.com is $99 each so you are still getting a good deal.
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

Quote Originally Posted by SimonF
    The price at Ilio.com is $99 each so you are still getting a good deal.
    Another excellent point! After having paid $300 for 3 coasters. What exactly is your position at Spectrasonics?

Any way to get just the other 2 at a discounted price?
    The current retail price for ONE Xpander is $99. Since your offer would provide TWO Xpanders for $99, that IS a discount.

Another excellent point! After having paid $300 for 3 coasters. What exactly is your position at Spectrasonics?
    I guess you aren't familiar with the concept of a "promotion". A promotion usually never benefits existing customers, but in this case Spectrasonics IS giving existing customers some benefit.

Can you name any promotion (for any product) that retroactively gave the full promotion benefit to all customers? That just isn't how promotions work.

Would you like some Midol for those cramps?

Dude, in what way are those 3 expanders coasters? If you didn't like those 3 expanders, why on earth would you want the others? 5 drinks in the studio at a time??

I also bought som eof the expanders and wished there was a pro-rated deal, but it is my choice to get the rest. If I thought the first ones were worth $99, then I guess the rest are worth getting for less.

Don't feel bad. I paid $500 for FIVE coasters, so I don't get a deal at all.

But I've had those five useless coasters installed in my computer for years now, making beats for me. While the guys who are getting such a great deal didn't.

So I've got no complaints.

Go Back to forum