• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Topic: Kontakt Player 2.2.4 Update Posted

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Kontakt Player 2.2.4 Update Posted

    NI just posted an update to Kontakt Player.

    Version 2.2.4:
    - RTAS multi-out bug has been fixed
    - Mac OSX "Leopard" support has been added
    - License Server support has been added

    Serge

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    458

    Re: Kontakt Player 2.2.4 Update Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by sergiobklyn
    NI just posted an update to Kontakt Player.

    Version 2.2.4:
    - RTAS multi-out bug has been fixed
    - Mac OSX "Leopard" support has been added
    - License Server support has been added

    Serge
    So Gary, what's the verdict? If we upgrade will it break anything in Garritan land?

    Thanks!
    Keith Walls

  3. #3

    Re: Kontakt Player 2.2.4 Update Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by KeithW
    So Gary, what's the verdict? If we upgrade will it break anything in Garritan land?

    Thanks!
    Keith Walls
    You need to ask?

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Orcas Island
    Posts
    11,454

    Re: Kontakt Player 2.2.4 Update Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by KeithW
    So Gary, what's the verdict? If we upgrade will it break anything in Garritan land?

    Thanks!
    Keith Walls
    Hi Keith,

    We usually don't know until it gets out there and tested on all sorts of hosts, platforms and machines. In the past what tested out fine on our machines wasn't always fine on others. I have a feeling we'll find out soon.

    Gary Garritan

  5. #5

    Re: Kontakt Player 2.2.4 Update Posted

    I have got this update for some weeks and all works fine here...

    Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

    Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

  6. #6

    Re: Kontakt Player 2.2.4 Update Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by germancomponist
    I have got this update for some weeks and all works fine here...

    Gunther
    Kontakt Player 2.2.4 came out three days ago. Are you referring to Kontakt 2.2.4 which came out in December?
    Serge

  7. #7

    Re: Kontakt Player 2.2.4 Update Posted

    Updated mine two days agoand all seems to work as it should ... but then .. it looks as though they didn't change any Windows stuff (phew!!!)

  8. #8

    Re: Kontakt Player 2.2.4 Update Posted

    I updated to to the full Kontakt 2.2.4 a while back and all of the Garritan Products seem to work fine with that particular update. Does it stand to reason that the Kontakt Player 2.2.4 will perform in a similar manner?? Yes? No??

    By the way, I have a MacPro but haven't updated to Leopard, yet. To be honest, I've been waiting for the Kontakt Player 2.2.4 as well as a few other audio/video related software updates before I make that BIG change.

    Looking forward to reading the results. . . .

    Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

  9. #9

    Re: Kontakt Player 2.2.4 Update Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by sergiobklyn
    Kontakt Player 2.2.4 came out three days ago. Are you referring to Kontakt 2.2.4 which came out in December?
    Serge
    I have got the Kontakt Player 2.2.4 Version with another libraryupdate 3 weeks ago.

    Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

    Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

  10. #10

    Re: Kontakt Player 2.2.4 Update Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Hi Keith,

    We usually don't know until it gets out there and tested on all sorts of hosts, platforms and machines. In the past what tested out fine on our machines wasn't always fine on others. I have a feeling we'll find out soon.

    Gary Garritan
    Well, I have the previous 2.2.3 update and everythihg here is hunky-dory. Everything works just fine; both in finale 2008 and in Sonar Producer 7. Everything, including Human Playback in Finale, does just as it says on the box so after the shinannigans of a few months ago I'm content and not taking any chances. To coin the well-worn wisdom; if it aint boke don't fix it.

    I'll let others try it all first and then dip my feet in the water if there are no problems aired
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •