• Register
  • Help

Topic: Composer website

Composer website

Hey ya'al - I am thinking about making a composer website separate from my studio site. I am wondering about what might some of the best considerations. For example should one use their first and last name for the domain name. Aside from the usual bio, music examples, contact, photos, etc... what else might be nice to put up? Also who best to host - Go Daddy has some great pricing but I have heard some say it has some issues. What about the site look? Any advice is appreciated.

Re: Composer website

First, I wish you good luck as you create your website. I think it's a wonderful idea.

Just for the heck of it, I "googled" composer forums and got a lot of results. I am sure that there are many forums that can serve as a model as you create yours.

Seeing this thread got me thinking. . . and remembering. . . a composers forum to which I join a number of years ago. To be honest, I forgot all about it!! After a little searching on the web, I found it. I think that this particular composers bulletin board can serve as a model for you. . .

Compose Forums

Also. . . the forums found on this bulletin board might be helpful to you as well. Good luck to you!

Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Re: Composer website

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out.

Go Back to forum