• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: countdown for new spectrasonics plug in (s) ?

Share/Bookmark

countdown for new spectrasonics plug in (s) ?

Eric,

will it be a countdown for the new plug in this time ?

best, imusic

well, I sleep really bad ...

Re: countdown for new spectrasonics plug in (s) ?

Can I just give you money for this right now?

Are you able to comment on whether whatever is coming will be available for purchase right away, or will we have to wait for a shipping date?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder

Are you able to comment on whether whatever is coming will be available for purchase right away, or will we have to wait for a shipping date?
    Send me $1,000 now, and I will promise to buy the product for you when it first comes out.

Smile Re: countdown for new spectrasonics plug in (s) ?

We'll have to wait a year or so , great marketing scheme , and they will only make 1000 copies and cause a "Video Game" frenzy. We'll also be camping out at our local music stores fightin' to get our copy.

But it may be worth wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman
    We'll have to wait a year or so , great marketing scheme , and they will only make 1000 copies and cause a "Video Game" frenzy. We'll also be camping out at our local music stores fightin' to get our copy.

But it may be worth wait...
    Ah, yes, the new Spectrasonics Wii!
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

It would be easy to assume that based on the teaser photo it's some kind of new Atmosphere or else something completely out of this world. With global warming the guys have seen a new market and are moving into the environmental market with a personal Atmosphere that you adjust to your own needs and desires - think I'll have 88 degrees with a light SE breeze please.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder

I think Eric mentioned in another thread that it would be available later this year(?) Which to me does not mean right away...

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Talking Re: countdown for new spectrasonics plug in (s) ?

Hmmm...

Well whatever "it" is, I imagine its going to be pretty breathtaking. Eric isn't easily impressed and isn't given to hyping the mundane.

So, I don't know what to think. I'm not so sure it's even a plugin. I mean we're talking a seriously long development period with a company that "knows how to make hay".

Much of the community seems to be pretty sure that its a plug-in of some kind ....maybe...... then again, I'm starting to wonder, especially since the cat is out of the bag that this thing isn't in mass production till whenever later in 08'.

I have a feeling that its gonna be another market shaker, alot like RMX was( and still is).

That being the case, its really exciting to be cusp of the unveiling, even if it is just a preview. We're just going to have to sit patiently in our high chairs until the soup is done! We did it with RMX......I'm sure we can do it again.

Oh but the pain!!!!!!

Red face Re: Countdown for new spectrasonics plug in (s) ?

It will definetely relate to Atmsophere...'ol Atty is still great, but it's due...

So, "Atmosphere II" with a whole new engine (b-bye UVI)....a mind numbingly huge sample library....a comprehensive sound design workstation type interface (with bells and whistles galore like highly advanced streaming technology)....stand alone and plug-in versions....fully 64bit Vista/Leopard compatible....and a bunch more.

All for $99 upgrade price...

Okay, that last bit was a serious dreaming, but the rest is Madame QuBe Official Crystal Ball Report™...

Ah, only a couple days and all shall be revealed...<insert tinkling chimes here>

QuBe

Go Back to forum