• Register
  • Help

Topic: As if everyone didnt already know...........

Share/Bookmark

As if everyone didnt already know...........

........but just in case you've been sleeping for the past decade. Gary Garritan is one heck of a guy. . I totally messed up my order for Strad and Gofriller during the "Go-Round" sale by entering card info for a card (unknown by me at the time) was maxed. I guess in the midst of a Christmas spending frenzy (four teenage kids) I didnt keep close enough tabs on my balance and my Garritan order tipped the scale of my credit card balance. Anyway, the CC company did thier job by not letting the order go through at the time. After I inquired to the Garritan team about why my order hadnt arrived yet, they let me know what had happened. So I really should have technically missed out on the sale but Gary being Gary, is still allowing me to make the purchase with the discount of the original "Go-Round" sale intact. What a guy. Thanks so much Gary and team Garritan (Is there a team?)

Customer for life,

Eric

Re: As if everyone didnt already know...........

THat is awesome. Gary is a legend for his genius and generousity. Fact!

With all the election stuff going on right now... I'd rather have Gary Garritan serve as our Mr. President of the United States!

Yes, he could solve the world's problems with a combination of strong international relations, economic and social enlightenment, and sampled euphonium! With Ahmadinejad busy on his computer learning to use the mod wheel together with note input, Iran's nuclear program will fall by the wayside, and democracy will ensue.
    Sam

All hail
    Gary the merciful!

Regards Danial Zainali
    ___
    Reinvent powdered wigs!

Go Back to forum