• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Lecuona Again

Share/Bookmark

Lecuona Again

Well, Frank Newman has posted a concert band version of this, which reminded me of the past, when I played the piano version at every opportunity. This is as near as I could make it to the way I played it for 50 years or so. GPO Steinway, of course, and waiting for the new Authorized Steinway! Some day, I will post the entire Andalucia Suite, which is presently about half finished. I feel that there can not be too much Lecuona, thus, I present this now.

Malaguena

Richard

Re: Lecuona Again

Quote Originally Posted by rwayland
    Well, Frank Newman has posted a concert band version of this, which reminded me of the past, when I played the piano version at every opportunity. This is as near as I could make it to the way I played it for 50 years or so. GPO Steinway, of course, and waiting for the new Authorized Steinway! Some day, I will post the entire Andalucia Suite, which is presently about half finished. I feel that there can not be too much Lecuona, thus, I present this now.

Malaguena

Richard
    Hi Wayland,

Very impressing! You certainly are a skilled pianist!

Reminds me of my childhood, when I visited many of the major Spanish cities (Malaga, Pamplona, Madrid, Berelona,Zaragoza), and saw lots of performances of Flamenco. Always guitar and dance!

Wonderful!
    Fredrik

Malaguena

Richard
    Hi Wayland,

Reminds me of my childhood, when I visited many of the major Spanish cities (Malaga, Pamplona, Madrid, Barcelona,Zaragoza), and saw lots of performances of Flamenco. Always guitar and dance!

Wonderful!
    Fredrik

Malaguena

Richard
    Hi Wayland,

Reminds me of my childhood, when I visited many of the major Spanish cities (Malaga, Pamplona, Madrid, Barcelona,Zaragoza), and saw lots of performances of Flamenco. Always guitar and dance!

Wonderful!
    Fredrik

Malaguena

Richard
    Hi Wayland,

Wonderful!
    Fredrik

Malaguena

Richard
    Hi Wayland,

Reminds me of my childhood, when I visited many of the major Spanish cities (Malaga, Pamplona, Madrid, Barcelona, Zaragoza), and saw lots of performances of Flamenco. Always guitar and dance!

Wonderful!
    Fredrik

Malaguena

Richard
    Hi Wayland,

Reminds me of my childhood, when I visited many of the major Spanish cities (Malaga, Pamplona, Madrid, Barcelona, Zaragoza), and saw lots of performances of Flamenco. Always guitar and dance!

Wonderful!
    Fredrik

Malaguena

Richard
    Hi Wayland,

Wonderful!
    Fredrik

Malaguena

Richard
    Hi Wayland,

Wonderful!
    Fredrik

Malaguena

Richard
    Hi Wayland,

Wonderful!
    Fredrik

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast