• Register
  • Help

Topic: Finally....

Share/Bookmark

Finally....

I have read the forums, downloaded songs, and read many materials in Garritan web site for more than one year. Had just waited for a moment that I would really order the GPO until the last Go-round, when the temptation reached the point of making a move. I ordered boh GPO and JABB, feeling that ah, finally ...

I waited for two weeks like a few others until posts in this forum indicated that most people got their stuffs. But I hadn't got any response. So I emailed back asking if there was a problem. I got an email back in 1/2 hr telling that my credit card failed to charge. I was shocked that I'm going to lose the chance I've waited for weeks (or in a sense, for year). I emailed back (at 1:20AM my time) asking to use another credit card. I got an email back in another 1/2 hr agree to let me submit new online ordering and would charge me with the Go-round rate. I did it, waited another 1/2 hr (it's almost 3AM) that they trapped the ordering, successfully charged the new credit card, and would send them on that day.

One week past, I came back home and the parcel was in my house. I couldn't really say anything besides "finally ....".

Garritan, thanks for being prompt and responsive. It was a nice treatment that you stayed tuned with handling my case for two hours. I'm impressed.

But hey, I've got to buy a new PC first!! My current one is a ... 300 MHz one

Namui

Re: Finally....

Hmmm, reading the post again, it can sound uncertain whether it was said in a positive way. So I should confirm that I really mean it in a good way. The care for handling my case intensively during that night (my time) was something I really appreciated.

Namui

Re: Finally....

Quote Originally Posted by namui
    Hmmm, reading the post again, it can sound uncertain whether it was said in a positive way. So I should confirm that I really mean it in a good way. The care for handling my case intensively during that night (my time) was something I really appreciated.

Namui
    Hello Namui,

Your original post came over in a positive way to my reading of it.

Gary is a very supportive and helpful person. Glad to hear that you had a good experience with your purchase.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Go Back to forum