• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: For Peter Roos

Share/Bookmark

Question For Peter Roos

Hello I try to contact U but can't send U mail at info@samplicity.com or support@samplicity.com !
    I made a order for you IR libraries, did U recieve it ? cause I have no news (exept from paypal) l
    and is it possible to download it before recieving the DVD ?
    thanks

Re: For Peter Roos

Quote Originally Posted by Home Studio 87
    Hello I try to contact U but can't send U mail at info@samplicity.com or support@samplicity.com !
    I made a order for you IR libraries, did U recieve it ? cause I have no news (exept from paypal) l
    thanks
    Hi,
    I tried to mail Peter at the beginning of this year, but also got no response to this day. He usually replies very qiuckly, so my guess is that he's just unavailable at the moment.

As a Samplicity user I also know the answer to your second question, and I hope it's ok to write it here on the forum: yes, it is possible to download the libraries right after the purchase, before the DVDs are shipped. But to do that, you need the man, so all I can say is that you have to be patient. But I can assure you - those IRs are worth the wait!
    NorthernSounds.NET.
    View my profile at NorthernSounds.net
    and visit my homesite: www.henrykiwan.com

Thanks I hope he is not going for a "world tour" !
    I try to contact him by phone but I have only the Answering machine and I don't understand neederland !

thanks
    I'm glad I logged on here, if only to see I'm not the only one. I'm in exactly the same situation, with the same questions. At least now I don't have to take Peter's silence personally!

I just recieve mail this morning ,he's buzy but take care of my order DVD send tomorow & download link perhaps tonight !
    Yeeeeees !

I just recieve mail this morning ,he's buzy but take care of my order DVD send tomorow & download link perhaps tonight !
    Yeeeeees !
    hmm.....still waiting here.....

Yeeeeees !
    Just wondering---did he contact you back with download information? I STILL haven't heard from him.....

Thank God I am not the only one.....Peter please respond to my email, I need to know about the status of my order too. Please let me know!

hc.

Unhappy Re: For Peter Roos

Hi guys,

Although I already sent out an email with apologies for my bad service, I also want to post my apologies here publicly. All pending orders have been sent out, as well as the login/download info.

I have been too busy, pushing myself nearly into a burn-out situation
    Full time project in Amsterdam, long days (with no access to postoffices), daily 2-3 hours in traffic jams, half time single/divorced parent and also the regular household and administration stuff.

My current contract (10 months at ABN-AMRO bank) ends this month and I will try hard to find a new, this time part-time project. I'm still making my money as independent software designer, not making money with music projects, apart from the modest Samplicity project.

I haven't played any music since a long time - can't stand computers after all my daily work and obligations.

Again, very sorry for my bad service - Samplicity is actually supposed to be a passionated project!

I will do my very best to avoid situations like this in the future!

Peter

PS: if I don't find a new project right away, I will try to improve the site to allow for immediate download of the IRs in the most common formats. The entire DVDs are too big (4 Gb), so 32 bit and Aiff are not included in the downloads.
    Last edited by PeterRoos; 01-19-2008 at 10:49 AM.

Hang in there, Peter! Thanks for posting it here.

Wish you all the very best,
    Henry
    NorthernSounds.NET.
    View my profile at NorthernSounds.net
    and visit my homesite: www.henrykiwan.com

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast