• Register
  • Help

Topic: Different tuning temperments?

Share/Bookmark

Different tuning temperments?

Is there any way to play GPO with different tuning temperments if I do not own the full version of the Kontakt Player 2? I just have the KP2 that comes with GPO. Is there a setting in there to change the temperment, or is there some external way of doing it?

Re: Different tuning temperments?

If you own a Mac computer, buy Logic Pro 8. There you have a choice of over 100 different tunings which will control GPO or any other software instrument.

Terry Dwyer

If you own a large Mac computer, buy Logic Pro 8. There you have a choice of over 100 different tunings which will control GPO or any other software instrument.

Terry Dwyer

If you own a large Mac computer, buy Logic Pro 8. There you have a choice of over 100 different temperaments which will control GPO or any other software instrument.

Terry Dwyer

....but no control over the amout of postings it does..

B

Angry Re: Different tuning temperments?

The Internet was so slow this morning that when nothing happened (twice!) I started again. Sorry folks!

Terry

You too?

Broadband here seems to have become mind-numbingly slow since I took a New Year break.

regards

Barrie

I too was wondering about this, because I own XG-Wizard by Achim Stulgies, which has a scale tuning macro feature.

But I've not yet tried to see whether it's possible to get this program to talk to GPO via Maple/Midi YOKE...

Mark.

Go Back to forum