• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus factory presets list?

Share/Bookmark

Stylus factory presets list?

I would find it handy to have such a thing, but I don't know whether it exists.

Sometimes I'd just like to browse through the grooves without having to actually load all the Suites into RMX one after the other, just to see the list; or I'm looking for an Element groove whose name I remember but don't know where to find it.

For imported Rex files, I can just search the names in the Mac Finder, but the core library & the expander libraries just have one big database file (.db) which gives no further information. Is there anyway/anywhere to get this info?

Nigel

Re: Stylus factory presets list?

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel W
    I would find it handy to have such a thing, but I don't know whether it exists.

Sometimes I'd just like to browse through the grooves without having to actually load all the Suites into RMX one after the other, just to see the list; or I'm looking for an Element groove whose name I remember but don't know where to find it.

For imported Rex files, I can just search the names in the Mac Finder, but the core library & the expander libraries just have one big database file (.db) which gives no further information. Is there anyway/anywhere to get this info?

Nigel
    i think the only workaround could be performing a search for text inside the .db files, then when you find the patch you have to read the ierarchy of the content to understand which is the suite containing that groove. It is a tag file (xml like). To understand the ierarchy just look for the first upper element that is not closed.

Re: Stylus factory presets list?

Is there really no list at all of the Core library & expander grooves? I find that suprising.

@ Zeruyo, thanks for the idea, but the .db files don't seem to have any searchable text content.

Maybe some enthusiastic RMX user some where has made a list, but I haven't found it yet.

Nigel

Go Back to forum