• Register
  • Help

Topic: new member keith leroy

Share/Bookmark

new member keith leroy

I just found this site and am overwhelmed by all of it.....I have an imac and have been recording on Garageband. Can the personal orchestra be used in Garageband?. I have the apple jam pack orchestra installed now. I would like any info on what to do or where to start to use the Garritan personal orchestra. Please help and i hope my question isn't too dumb to ask. Thanks keith leroy

Re: new member keith leroy

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Leroy
    I just found this site and am overwhelmed by all of it.....I have an imac and have been recording on Garageband. Can the personal orchestra be used in Garageband?. I have the apple jam pack orchestra installed now. I would like any info on what to do or where to start to use the Garritan personal orchestra. Please help and i hope my question isn't too dumb to ask. Thanks keith leroy
    Welcome Keith, pleased to have you on board. Off the cuff, I'm not able to answer your question as my knowledge is limited to Finale and PCs but there are folk here who will know. GPO works on a variety of hardware and software platforms so I suspect there is a way to get it working with your configuration. Stick around and I'm sure someone will get back to you with some good advice.

Graham

Keith,

You might find some helpful information here:

http://www.garritan.com/GPO-GarageBandPage.html

Good luck,
    JT

Keith,

Yes, you can use GPO with GBand. Be aware, however, that GBand is something of a resource hog, and you might get better performance out of GPO playing it through some other programs. But, yes, it does work. Read the link posted above, and also post on the Apple/Gband discussion board - that will get you going in the right direction.

Welcome aboard!
    Ron Pearl

ronaldmpearl.com

myspace:

http://myspace.com/rmpearl

Welcome to the forum Keith!

My best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Welcome Keith!