• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO - using KP2 with Sibelius 3

Share/Bookmark

GPO - using KP2 with Sibelius 3

Hi

I've had GPO a week now, and (due to lack of mod wheel and sustain pedal) I have MidiOX and Maple working so that I can alter KP2 Mod and Sustain CC's with my mouse hand and play keyboard with the other in "standalone" mode. But now I want to integrate with Sibelius 3. Didn't have any success last night, but then today at work I've been reading various threads about integrating KP2 with various VST/non VST notation & sequencer packages.

So: in MidiOX I set MIDI In as my controller keyboard, MIDI Out as "Maple Out Port 1" .... then in Sibelius I select "Maple Out Port 1" as my device?

Thanks in advance!

Mark.

Re: GPO - using KP2 with Sibelius 3

Quote Originally Posted by mnde
    So: in MidiOX I set MIDI In as my controller keyboard, MIDI Out as "Maple Out Port 1" .... then in Sibelius I select "Maple Out Port 1" as my device?
    Hi mnde,

Not sure about the In-Out terminology in Maple (I'm a MIDI Yoke guy), but on the MIDI Devices Input Side of Sibelius, select the Maple 1 port as your device.

The chain should be Outputs to Inputs:

Keyboard MIDI Output --> MIDI OX Input --> Midiox Output --> Maple Input --> Maple Output --> Sibelius Input

Re: GPO - using KP2 with Sibelius 3

Excellent, I got it working using Maple Now I need to play around with the Sibelius Mod and Sustain plugins I downloaded and then I'm away!

Thanks!

Mark.

Go Back to forum