Sound Creations, Inc.
    Louisville, KY
    www.soundcreationsinc.com

Re: Behold Omnisphere

Wow. I'm in, where do I pay?

Quote Originally Posted by musicjon
    Wow. I'm in, where do I pay?

More like when do you pay? Not available until Sept 15.

Looks (and sounds) like it should! Lovely

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

ok, Eric you now owe me a new pair of underwear. Holy crap.... That is going to be the bomb. Finally someone is putting real sound design into what software is capable of!!!! Now we know why spectrasonics has been so quiet for the past couple years. Can't wait to stop by your booth at NAMM
    "Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our utmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets" -- Zoltan Kodaly

WOW!!
    I shall start saving my pennies. I definitely want in on this!!
    Awesome and creative pre-release marketing plan as well.
    I can't wait for the next installment!

Hi..WOW...But hopefully there will be more news to come...I mean what about Trilogy and Atmosphere users using an intel mac?? Hopefully this won't be the only news from Spectrasonics....JON

This looks and sounds stunning!

I look forward to hearing and seeing more...
    (offers to do demos).....

Simon
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

Quote Originally Posted by jonkuzma
    Hi..WOW...But hopefully there will be more news to come...I mean what about Trilogy and Atmosphere users using an intel mac?? Hopefully this won't be the only news from Spectrasonics....JON
    On the website there's an FAQ section that says it will support Intel Macs and Leopard (well that bits inferred). It won't be 64 bit on initial release but that is planned.

It will also support VST, AU, RTAS.

Tim

Congrats Eric,

Can't wait to get it...
    Thomas Hansen Skarbye
    Singer, Bass Player, Composer
    & Creative Director, SCARBEE

www.scarbee.com & www.myspace.com/scarbee

Quote Originally Posted by jonkuzma

I know I'll get blasted for this (and yes I DO think Omnishpere looks fantastic) ... but .... it's yet another 8 months to wait. We have already waited over a year for proper Intel Mac support for Trilogy and Atmosphere, ended up with a temporary cludge, even though there was a real implication from Spectrasonics that by waiting until last Autumn we would at least have had PROPER Intel Mac support.

I AM excited about the new project, but I would also like to use existing products on my Intel Mac. I have seen a number of users indicate to Spectrasonics that they would have been willing to pay for an Intel Mac update - I for one certainly would have paid (I don't expect Spectrasonics to have coded for Intel platform for nothing). It's just the disappointment of already waiting a year until last Autumn only to now wait again until next autumn for Omnisphere.

It's a shame.

Ok guys - flame away at me

(Of course if Eric and his crew DO have some Intel Mac updates available directly then I take it all back and will apologise and eat my hat!)
    Tyrone Howe

Go Back to forum