• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hi from NAMM!

Orcas Island

Hi from NAMM!

Warmest wishes from NAMM (and it is warm here in Anaheim)

Things have been very busy at the show. This year at NAMM is shaping up to be our best year yet (and it certainly seemed like the busiest).

We have the same booths set up as last year - a little oasis in the midst of the pandemonium with a comfy Sofa, a fireplace and noise canceling headphones. People certainly enjoy being able to escape briefly, relax and see and hear the new Steinway and other libraries.

There seems to be more evolutionary than revolutionary offerings this year at NAMM. I haven't had a chance to check out many of the new things at the show, but hopefully will get a chance to see some more. I'll post some more information and pictures when I return.

Seeing many of our forum members at NAMM was a real treat and I wish to thank those forum members and users who took the time to visit us.

I would like to invite anyone that is attending NAMM to come by, relax and visit.

All the best,

Gary Garritan

Re: Hi from NAMM!

I'll take some of that "warm" over here, Gary.

Get any sleep yet... lol?

Re: Hi from NAMM!

Hi Gary! I wish I could have made it to NAMM -- primarily to meet you and the forum members, but this was the busiest time for me! Next one, I hope!

Now a couch and a fireplace. Great idea. (and the headphones).
    Do you have cocoa too? It goes well with fireplaces...

Just dropping in to send good wishes!

Listen at: www.soundclick.com/kepeaceusa
    Scores at: http://stores.lulu.com/ke_peace

Go Back to forum