• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO Tune problems

Share/Bookmark

GPO Tune problems

Hello All,
    I noticed that since I installed the GPO full version, instruments are tuned higher than their usual tunes. For example, a C sounds in between C and #C. Do you have any explanation? It concerns all the instruments of a large orchestra. I loaded twice each instruments still the same....
    Is there any overall tuning tool? Its very disturbing for my ears and brain
    Thanks in advgance for your comments

Re: GPO Tune problems

Hi ash,

On the Kontakt Player 2 interface, click on the MasterKontrol button. This should bring down a Master Tempo and Master Tune area. I suspect your tuning might not display 440.0. This knob can adjust the master tuning of the interface.

Best,
    Reegs

Quote Originally Posted by Reegs
    Hi ash,

On the Kontakt Player 2 interface, click on the MasterKontrol button. This should bring down a Master Tempo and Master Tune area. I suspect your tuning might not display 440.0. This knob can adjust the master tuning of the interface.

Best,
    Reegs
    Thanks a lot, It works perfectly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Reegs
    Hi ash,

Best,
    Reegs
    Good post Reegs.

I have never found this problem so it would be intereting to know what caused the KP2 to detune the library
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Go Back to forum