• Register
  • Help

Topic: Report from NAMM

Report from NAMM

Hi everybody,
    what can i say of what i have seen and head today?:

Gary is releasing one of the most beautiful sampled piano i never heard so far!!!

I was shocked listening to the rachmaninov prelude played by this piano.

And when i was playing my music over this "real steinway" i was about to give my credit card to gary!

The manual and the package that comes with the Garritan Steinway is just stunning!!

You will all enjoyed very much!

Thanks Gary for the wonderful day at NAMM!

Re: Report from NAMM

Sounds very cool, Roberto,

can`t wait to listen to!

"Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Talking Re: Report from NAMM

good to hear some feedback

Thank you Roberto for such praise for this new instrument. I have already ordered it and can't wait until I can hear the great sound and see the improvements in the interface.

Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

i am so excited for the upcoming piano. And talking to Gary's coworkers I got the feeling that the new strings library will be awesome!!!

Orcas Island

It was so good to see you again. Glad you liked the Steinway and your impressions mean a great deal to me. I am looking forward to hearing the music you will make with this library. I wish I could have spent more time with you (and some of the other forum members that visited).

I hope next year we can have a get together with many of the forum people.

Thanks for visiting.

Go Back to forum