• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Get your SAM Trumpet ART file here!

Share/Bookmark

Get your SAM Trumpet ART file here!

Ok I spent a few hours today editing a bunch of my Giga patches and am sharing some tweaks

First up.

SAM trumpets

I\'vbe added two instruments to the GIG file.

one is Legato Switch. Use the Sustain to kick in a \"legato\" setting for the sustain samples. Its a quicker attack and a shorter release. It helps on fast \"legato\" lines. Not fast hard staccatto lines.

I\'ve also added a low pass controlled by the Mod Wheel. use this for \"expression\"

Second I\'ve added a \"layer\" instrument, which is almost exactly the same as above, but also has Layer crossfades assigned to the Mod Wheel, Its just a different sound.

Enjoy
    http://www.musicyouneed.com/ARTupdates/SAM/

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

[This message has been edited by KingIdiot (edited 04-20-2002).]

Re: Get your SAM Trumpet ART file here!

No, seriously...HOLY CRAP!
    :-)

Yeah, but where do we find the SAM trumpet?

-- Martin

Marteen needs to feild that one. dunno where it is now

Zack, wait till you see what I\'m doing with other libraries

I\'ve honestly done all I posted in about 3 hours. Bigger libraries are taking longer. Just alot of save time. Pain in the *** . Working on a couple of nice ones in VotA, and Ultimate Strings.
    ------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

[This message has been edited by KingIdiot (edited 04-21-2002).]

Hey King,

Just downloaded the update. Thanks . I haven\'t had time to load it up yet.
    For some odd reason it saved as an ART file for ACDESEE, a program we use for pictures, which saves as ART, not .art.
    Is there a way to rename the file doing the \"Save Target As\" to .art instead of ART?

King- I can\'t wait to see what you are doing! This is so damn cool of you!! Those two librarie (VOTA and US) I still need to pick up desparately...Maybe I should sell my cat...
    Damon-I think you would probably just add .art to the end of the file name manually when you hit SAVE TARGET AS and it will do that. If not, you can manually rename it after you save it if it\'s giving you problems. Before you rename it I would check it in GigaEditor to see if it loads up okay, if it does then I wouldn\'t worry about renaming them.

King,thanks for the SAM trumpet articulation files.They do make an already useful patch more useful.Your generousity and Marteen\'s as well is very welcome considering the unpleasantries that has gripped this forum lately.Recently i\'ve been feeling more like a spectator at a fighting sport arena instead of somebody that reads a sampler forum to learn how to use the sampler properly.
    I\'m looking forward to your GOS grand detache loop art files and if you do proceed with your proposed sample tweaking service i would really like to make use of it although as i live in the U.K,the problem of logistics is a major headache.Cheers

Hate to sound clueless but how do you down load the file? When I click on it (under your parent directory), the screen fills with non-ASCII characters. Any suggestions?

clueless

right-click on the path and choose \"Save Target As...\"
    that should do it...

Definitely Right Click and save as

I dont set up my links in web pages. Jsut because I dont like spending the time and used to muild HTML pages in Word....spent a few years doing that so I dont linke building pages anymore...even with the new and easy tools This can be seen my by old OLD web page

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

Go Back to forum