• Register
  • Help

Topic: KORE will load GPO?

Share/Bookmark

KORE will load GPO?

Hi, just reading the lot of news about musical technologies. Particularly what i liked is the news about the ARIA player. But i noted that NI is now giving for free a new engine called "KORE". The specs say that it includes "Six integrated sound engines: KONTAKT, REAKTOR, GUITAR RIG, MASSIVE, FM8, ABSYNTH". So, if it includes KONTAKT, this things is supposed to load kontakt files like GPO?
    If that´s the case, we will have too much options to choose where to play GPO (kontakt player, aria, kore)
    Marcelo Colina

Re: KORE will load GPO?

Quote Originally Posted by marce
    Hi, just reading the lot of news about musical technologies. Particularly what i liked is the news about the ARIA player. But i noted that NI is now giving for free a new engine called "KORE". The specs say that it includes "Six integrated sound engines: KONTAKT, REAKTOR, GUITAR RIG, MASSIVE, FM8, ABSYNTH". So, if it includes KONTAKT, this things is supposed to load kontakt files like GPO?
    If that´s the case, we will have too much options to choose where to play GPO (kontakt player, aria, kore)
    Hello Marce,

I haven't actually seen this report yet. I believe GPO is hard coded into its own version of the Kontakt Player. I can't see that GPO would work in the free version of the Kontakt Player integrated with KORE .. but I could well be mistaken. Even if GPO will work with the free KP2 in KORE then it's still a case of using GPO either with KP2 (the existing one or the KORE one) or ARIA. Personally I see still only the two choices. Even if there are three options I, personally, don't think this would present any problems.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Thanks your answer!
    Marcelo Colina

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_uk
    Hello Marce,

I haven't actually seen this report yet. I believe GPO is hard coded into its own version of the Kontakt Player.
    GPO can be opened in the full version of Kontakt 2 and 3, and actually it is even possible to edit it to a certain amount.
    All your strings belong to me!
    www.strings-on-demand.com

Go Back to forum