• Register
  • Help

Topic: Biggagiggas.com, Purgatory Creek Rhodes?

Share/Bookmark

Biggagiggas.com, Purgatory Creek Rhodes?

Hi there)
    I`m looking for some Rhodes samples, and I`d like it more bell-like sort of sound then Scarbee Rhodes or NI el piano for example..

I remember, Purgatory Creek Rhodes was exactly what I want,-is there any place I can get it from?

I did search the net, and a few websites pointing to bigga giggas website with this issue,but I can`t open www.biggagiggas.com ...

Thanks)

Re: Biggagiggas.com, Purgatory Creek Rhodes?

Hi.

As a co-founder of Bigga Giggas, I might shed some light on this. I left BG some years ago to start SampleTekk. John Thomas carried on for a while, but now he has decided to let Bigga Giggas go. So, the company with the funny name and low prices is no more I'm afraid. As for the products, I don't know where, or if, you can get them.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by arncliffe View Post

I remember, Purgatory Creek Rhodes was exactly what I want,-is there any place I can get it from?

I know that purgatorycreek.com provides a contact email address. Why not write and ask him about a copy?

Quote Originally Posted by Worra View Post
    Hi.

As a co-founder of Bigga Giggas, I might shed some light on this. I left BG some years ago to start SampleTekk. John Thomas carried on for a while, but now he has decided to let Bigga Giggas go. So, the company with the funny name and low prices is no more I'm afraid. As for the products, I don't know where, or if, you can get them.
    That's a shame.

I still have and regularly use your John Rekevics Sax library, and also occasionally your Spirit Voices - Native American Flutes too.

Go Back to forum