• Register
  • Help

Topic: Tech Dept: Moldable Mouse

Share/Bookmark

Tech Dept: Moldable Mouse

Ran across this on Engadget:
    "Thanks to the folks at Lite-On, you'll never have to suffer the debilitating discomfort of an unshapely mouse ever again. The Moldable Mouse will make all your bad memories of ill-fitting input devices float away, using a lightweight modeling clay combined with a nylon and polyurethane fabric to make up its surface. Once you're palming your new best friend, you can shape its contours to whatever form you desire..."
    I just knew something was missing from my life. My imagination is running wild with this

Re: Tech Dept: Moldable Mouse

Hows about a moldable midi controller to any instrument shape you wish?

The Garritan Liquid Morphing Controller!

Re: Tech Dept: Moldable Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    Ran across this on Engadget:
    "Thanks to the folks at Lite-On, you'll never have to suffer the debilitating discomfort of an unshapely mouse ever again. The Moldable Mouse will make all your bad memories of ill-fitting input devices float away, using a lightweight modeling clay combined with a nylon and polyurethane fabric to make up its surface. Once you're palming your new best friend, you can shape its contours to whatever form you desire..."
    I just knew something was missing from my life. My imagination is running wild with this

I need to get away from my computer for a while. Perhaps I'll take a walk.

Joe

Go Back to forum