• Register
  • Help

Topic: LOST Parody Vid

LOST Parody Vid

Hi there,

I haven't posted anything in a long while, but I've been hard at work on my first feature (yes it's a horror film). I'll post more about the experience later, besides we don't have stereo mixes of the score done yet, so until then, here's a LOST Parody vid, for which I wrote the music (parodying Giacchino).

I used a lot of brass, six horns, eight bones, two tubas, and some perc.

Re: LOST Parody Vid

I have a Beethoven action figure in my office, and could never think of what to do with it. Now I know...

Genuinely very, very funny.

Did all those figures come with your GPO? Mine seemed to be missing, or Lost
    Ron Pearl

Thanks for checking it out rpearl. I didn't make the video itself. My action figure collection isn't as ... "cool" ... (or perhaps "nerdy" depending on your point of view). Friends of mine made the video and had the opportunity to get featured on youtube, but they needed original music, so I was more than happy to help them out.

Shelton, Washington State

I don't know what Lost is but the video and music worked well.

I see it's a very popular video.

Hey, the video is now over a million views! In a week! I'm excited.

rbowser, oh captain my captain! I'm looking forward to sharing the film score with everyone once it is ready for primetime. Glad you liked the vid. Hope all is well on the Dorian musical front--you have my complete respect for even attempting something as massive as that, and you've done such an amazing job with the music.

fastlane, to oversimplify, LOST is a tv show about some people stranded on an island. Ironically I haven't seen the show, but I know enough about it that the plot is twisty and sometimes a little arbitrary. So why not have Vader show up?

I can tell you all that I'm starting work tomorrow on the next episode, so I'll post an update when that's ready.

Thanks for listening!

Ironically, my friend emailed this vid to me about a week ago before the Season 4 premiere (we're BIG lost fans). Now I'm seeing this post and... Whoa.

Small world.
    string quartet (ˈstriŋ kwȯr-ˈtet) n. a good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and someone who hates violinists, all getting together to complain about composers

ROFL! You know, I've never seen the show;
    but this might induce me to watch...

My best,

Go Back to forum