• Register
  • Help

Topic: Ordering GPO

Share/Bookmark

Post Ordering GPO

I'm about to order GPO from a swedish distributor. But It says "GPO 2nd edition". What does that mean? I need to be sure so I don't order the wrong thing.
    Regards Danial Zainali
    ___
    Reinvent powdered wigs!

Re: Ordering GPO

Quote Originally Posted by Felixissimo View Post
    I'm about to order GPO from a swedish distributor. But It says "GPO 2nd edition". What does that mean? I need to be sure so I don't order the wrong thing.
    The second edition contains a few bugfixes and ships on one DVD instead of 4 CDs. It includes the Kontakt Player version 1 which you can update for free to KP2. You'll be fine with it.

I believe GPO 3rd edition which includes the KP2 installer by default is now also available.

Best,
    Reegs

Oh, well
    Since I was stupid enough to order before someone replied I guess I'll have to cope with it.
    But thanks anyway
    Regards Danial Zainali
    ___
    Reinvent powdered wigs!

Do different versions account for different prices you can pay for GPO?

Steve Winkler

They shouldn't. A price variation of $10 and $30 is normal between MSRPs and other factors. All versions are upgradeable to the new KP2 version without charge.

The price of the original version when it first came out was around $50 higher.

Thanks for the info.

Next week I'll be upgrading Finale AND purchasing the full GPO. I'm so excited I'm beside myself!!

Steve

Go Back to forum