• Register
  • Help

Topic: Need Help please: Gofriller ans Strad in NI Kore2

Share/Bookmark

Need Help please: Gofriller ans Strad in NI Kore2

Hi,
    i have a little problem with the Strad and the Cello as an instrument inside NI´s Kore2. I have my Expressionpedal connected to the Kore hardware. Now i need to assign this to CC 11 to control expression. I can do this and see the controller active inside Kontakt 2 or the Kontakt 2 Players Automation Tab, however it is not assigned and not affecting the sound. I am not sure, if this is an CC at all. All is working well with the pedal connected to my masterkeyboard.
    There was noone who could help me in NI´s Kore Forum, so i try it here. Has anyone tried to control the Strads/Gofrillers CC ia Kore Hardware? Am i missing something obvious?

Thanks

Dennis

Re: Need Help please: Gofriller ans Strad in NI Kore2

If you see the CC#11 lightning bolt flash in K2/KP2, the controller data is being received by some instrument on some MIDI channel (otherwise it wouldn't flash), BUT ... is it the right instrument on the right channel?

Thanks for the answer. How would i find out? The little lightning bold is flashing, but somehow i doubt that these are CCs. Think they are just for host automation. Seems that Kore cannot send CC anyway, but i found a workaround, with a reaktor toolpack that a guy from NIs forum provided. Everything is working now, a bit unstable though.

Thanks again

Dennis

There are two Auto tabs in K2/KP2: Host Automation & Midi Automation. When Midi Automation is selected (highlighted), the lightning bolt flashes next to a CC # when an instrument is receiving data for that particular controller. It doesn't matter where or how the controller data was generated - K(P)2 doesn't distinguish.

Go Back to forum