• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: The NY Giants defeat the cheating NE Patriots- Justice has been served!

Share/Bookmark

OT: The NY Giants defeat the cheating NE Patriots- Justice has been served!

What an awesome game! My father always said that cheaters never prospered. A good lesson for the kids.

EDIT: I apologize for not putting this in the "off-topic general discussion" forum. I had a few beers during the game and got a little too excited. Hopefully the Mods will move this topic to the appropriate forum. Again, my apologies.

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Cubase 5, Komplete 6, Alchemy, PLAY, Vienna Instruments, Spectrasonics, and much more

INTEL|CORE I7 980X 3.33G, 12G CORSAIR DDR3, SSD 160G|OCZ for OS.

Re: OT: The NY Giants defeat the cheating NE Patriots- Justice has been served!

I wanna see Brady cry.
    ~Sam Ferrara~

Who are the hell are NY Giants?
    What kind of sample library?
    Tuba?

:-) Jovan
    the man with the blue guitar

Why is this on this forum?

Peace

rikp

I agree. Go to an NFL forum to post this. When I want to discuss Hockey, I go to NHL.com.

p.s. why are The Patriots cheaters???

Quote Originally Posted by FireGS View Post
    I wanna see Brady cry.
    He's already got 3 Superbowl rings. And he led his team to a 18-1 season which is pretty rare. He's got very little to cry about.

I apologize for not putting this in the "off-topic general discussion" forum. I had a few beers during the game and got a little too excited. Hopefully the Mods will move this topic to the appropriate forum. Again, my apologies.

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Cubase 5, Komplete 6, Alchemy, PLAY, Vienna Instruments, Spectrasonics, and much more

INTEL|CORE I7 980X 3.33G, 12G CORSAIR DDR3, SSD 160G|OCZ for OS.

and on that note......

Go Back to forum