• Register
  • Help

Topic: Future Illicit Activity Based Upon Garritan Products

Arrow Future Illicit Activity Based Upon Garritan Products

It is a dark night on a darker street. The combination of a baby crying in the nearby projects and a hooker making filthy promises to men walking by creates an aural tone that makes me want to puke. I see multiple pairs of eyes with foul intentions.

I am tempted to turn back, to run and escape this place. However, I am driven by the insatiable lust that I can no longer control. I finally see my target and quicken my pace. My hands begin to shake.

`Have you got it?'
    `Yeah, but it was trickier to get than I expected. The price has doubled.'

I look at him with anger and despair. `You're a thief.'

`Yeah, so what else is new?'

Defeated, I cram the money into his hands. He mocks me with his eyes and then hands me the package.

I say nothing. I turn and walk as quickly as I can to my car. With doors locked, I greedily stare at my prize. It cost plenty and I know others would kill for it. I would have to be careful. For now I would put that in the back of my mind because I had it and nothing could stop me from using it. GPOA was mine.

We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Re: Future Illicit Activity Based Upon Garritan Products

Strange dreams.... I dream conducting the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra when using GPOA. See that grey, old conductor bow for the audience and die of joy..... A bit morbid, but at least I didn't pay a dime for it.

Go Back to forum