• Register
  • Help

Topic: This is getting really strange

Share/Bookmark

This is getting really strange

Looks like a big fight here between people who own the library against people who don\'t.

Re: This is getting really strange

yeah, and people who start threads with no other motive than to stir up some caca, aint it strange ?

Franky.

I think there are 6 different ways this is going on right now. Makes me feel like it\'s not OK to ask a question here right now...

I\'ve never seen a forum quite like this one. People yelling at each other. People threatening things much worse.

Like KingIdiot said the other day \"I don\'t like it here right now\". I understand his point of view.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jake Johnson:
    Looks like a big fight here between people who own the library against people who don\'t.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It shouldn\'t be, this forum IS the best place to ask questions about libraries and get some info from users of the libraries.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark_Knecht:
    I
    I\'ve never seen a forum quite like this one. People yelling at each other. People threatening things much worse.
    Like KingIdiot said the other day \"I don\'t like it here right now\". I understand his point of view.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I\'ve got to say i don\'t think starting threads like this one is helping any...

Franky.

Franky,
    Being that I didn\'t start the thread, I just responded, and you just responded, seems like we\'re both guilty of the same indescretion?

I disagree with you though. I think it\'s perfectly OK for people to state that they don\'t like what has been going on. That\'s how things get better.

Mark

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Franky:
    I\'ve got to say i don\'t think starting threads like this one is helping any...

Franky.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go Back to forum