• Register
  • Help

Topic: Forum Faulty Functioning

Share/Bookmark

Forum Faulty Functioning

I suppose it's been noted that there are still problems with some of the page functions here on the Northern Sound Forums - ever since the tweaking that was done last week.

The button that used to take you to the most recent reply on a thread still takes you to the first one instead.

When you click to see someone's profile, there's the following error message at the top of the page:

"Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /includes/functions_gallery.php on line 430

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions_gallery.php on line 430"

Just posting this notice for the admins to see in case they aren't aware of those errors.

Randy B.

Re: Forum Faulty Functioning

Hello Randy,

Something is definitely up here .. I just tried to post a reply to another thread and got a message saying 'Posting is not permitted in the forum'

I tried again and it all worked!
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

stay tuned working on it right now major fix tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    The button that used to take you to the most recent reply on a thread still takes you to the first one instead.

Randy B.
    Well, this error seems to have been corrected. The others remain as you stated, Randy.

Richard

"...The button that used to take you to the most recent reply on a thread still takes you to the first one instead.

Well, this error seems to have been corrected. The others remain as you stated, Randy..."

Actually, that problem still exists here on Thursday morning, Feb. 7. I'm referring to the "last" arrow buttons on the main page. Once you've opened a thread, then the "last" button works.

Well, masimon said a major fix was going to be worked on last night. It probably is just taking longer than expected to fix things.

NOoooo biggie.

Randy B.

Go Back to forum