• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: New Look???

Share/Bookmark

New Look???

i like the new look when you go to the forum homepage. when is this section getting a face lift?
    -Keith Fuller

http://keithfullermusic.com
    ---
    iMac Quad i7 * MacBook Pro * Logic Studio 9 * WD 320GB & 1TB Externals@7,200RPM * Presonus Firebox * M-Audio Axiom 25 & Keystation 61 * Rode NT1-A * Epiphone Hollowbody * Fender Amp * KRK Rokit 8's

Re: New Look???

new player, new library, new site?!? can't wait.
    -Keith Fuller

http://keithfullermusic.com
    ---
    iMac Quad i7 * MacBook Pro * Logic Studio 9 * WD 320GB & 1TB Externals@7,200RPM * Presonus Firebox * M-Audio Axiom 25 & Keystation 61 * Rode NT1-A * Epiphone Hollowbody * Fender Amp * KRK Rokit 8's

Thank you very much its really appreciated. All sections will be fixed over the next few days along with functional adjustments that may be missing after the upgrade. I forgot how large this forum is it's lots of work . We have something special coming stay tuned .

Quote Originally Posted by keithjfuller View Post
    i like the new look when you go to the forum homepage. when is this section getting a face lift?

Quote Originally Posted by masimon View Post
    We have something special coming stay tuned .
    I hope it's flat screen HDTV's for everyone

Seriously masimon, the new look is very spiffy, and we really appreciate all the hard work you do to keep this place up and running.

Best,
    Reegs

Oh, I love it!

Looks awesome.
    string quartet (ˈstriŋ kwȯr-ˈtet) n. a good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and someone who hates violinists, all getting together to complain about composers

Awesome new look! Many thanks masimon for all your work and dedication to the best forum on the web!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Hey, thanks for the post, Keith - It made me realize--hey wow, I think I've only been to the Northern Sounds Home page maybe once before! I always come directly here to our Forums via email links.

Looks nifty, masimon - thanks for all the hard work!

Randy B.

Thank you masimon for changing so many lives for the better!!

WE SALUTE YOU!

dpDan

Thumbs up Re: New Look???

AAAaaaaahhhhhhh so that's what was going on. I like the clean set up of the new look. But look ... next time give a guy a break! I was hearing the Twilight Zone theme every time I shifted back to the home page!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum