• Register
  • Help

Topic: Looking for composers of Worship music

Share/Bookmark

Looking for composers of Worship music

I have been listening to tracks in the listening room produced by forum members and am extremely impressed with the quality and variety of composition. So I would like to take this opportunity to offer forum users a chance to submit material to UK publishers Kevin Mayhew Ltd.

Kevin Mayhew Ltd is a UK based publishing company and record label who produce a range of worship and educational books and Cd's. We are currently looking for new composers to develop as part of our record label. We are particularly interested in composers that have the ability to make quality recordings of their own compositions (We are quite happy to publish works recorded using samples, providing that the rendering is top quality). We do however also have an on-site, state of the art recording studio that we use for some of our more established writers. The types of music we are looking for are anything that is worship based (orchestral, small ensemble, solo piano or folk/Celtic) that may consist of vocals with religious text or could be just instrumental. We would also be interested in anything that could be used as background music for meditation and prayer.
    We distribute to UK Christian book and music shops directly and have recently signed a distribution deal with Brodt Music Company Ltd for North American distribution. We also sell large quantities through our website kevinmayhew.com as well as through other web retailers.
    If you think that you may have something to offer us, then please send me a maximum of two sample mp3 tracks and some details about you and your music to composers@kevinmayhewltd.com. You can also send links to a website but please indicate which two tracks I should listen to, as unfortunately I will not have the time to listen to everything on the site.

If anyone has any questions or would like any more info then please PM me or email me at the above address.

Many thanks

Kevin Duncan

Head of Recording & CD Sales
    Kevin Mayhew Ltd

Re: Looking for composers of Worship music

Kevin,

Thanks for posting about this opportunity. There are a number of talented musicians here and you'll most likely be contacted.

Hope this works out well for you and those who take you up on this opportunity.

Best,

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    Kevin,

Thanks for posting about this opportunity. There are a number of talented musicians here and you'll most likely be contacted.

Hope this works out well for you and those who take you up on this opportunity.

Best,

Gary Garritan
    Thanks Gary, it would be great if we can put out some albums from users of the forum.

As I haven't got my head around GPO yet, it would be unfair to post links to my non-GPO Christian music

However, I will email you with a couple oof links.

May your ministry be greatly blessed

Neil B
    www.tonaleffects.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by NeilB View Post
    As I haven't got my head around GPO yet, it would be unfair to post links to my non-GPO Christian music

However, I will email you with a couple oof links.

May your ministry be greatly blessed

Neil B
    www.tonaleffects.co.uk
    Thanks Neil, I look forward to hearing your tracks

Kevin

Go Back to forum