• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus RMX and Logic question

Share/Bookmark

Question Stylus RMX and Logic question

Hi,

New RMX user here. Been watching the tutorial videos and boy, am I excited to dig into it for my own productions!! Had a question regarding the setup in Logic. When watching the videos, I noticed that often in Logic, the instructor has three tracks of RMX, labeled RMX1, RMX 2, RMX 3. Now, are all three of these tracks using the same instance of RMX?? I guess I wanted to know if they are simply accessing a different midi channel on each track (since RMX is multi-timbral). So part 1 of RMX is track RMX1, etc... I'm hoping that is the case, since that would really make this instrument amazingly productive and inspiring! Thanks for any replies or insights.

John

Re: Stylus RMX and Logic question

Quote Originally Posted by mannikin View Post
    Hi,

New RMX user here. Been watching the tutorial videos and boy, am I excited to dig into it for my own productions!! Had a question regarding the setup in Logic. When watching the videos, I noticed that often in Logic, the instructor has three tracks of RMX, labeled RMX1, RMX 2, RMX 3. Now, are all three of these tracks using the same instance of RMX?? I guess I wanted to know if they are simply accessing a different midi channel on each track (since RMX is multi-timbral). So part 1 of RMX is track RMX1, etc... I'm hoping that is the case, since that would really make this instrument amazingly productive and inspiring! Thanks for any replies or insights.

John
    That is indeed the case.
    Composer, Logic Certified Trainer, Level 2,
    author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 9."

www.jayasher.com

Re: Stylus RMX and Logic question

Nice! Appreciate the response.

J.

Go Back to forum