• Register
  • Help

Topic: See Ya'll at the Texas Music Educator's Conference

Share/Bookmark

See Ya'll at the Texas Music Educator's Conference

We will again be exhibiting at the Texas Music Educators Conference next week, February 14 - 16, at the San Antonio Convention Center. If you happen to be in or near San Antonia please stop by (booth #2833).

TMEA is a music education extravaganza with an attendance of over 22,000 people. There over 200 clinics and workshops on music, pedagogy and rehearsal techniques taught by leading educators . There are also many performances by the bands, orchestras, choirs and jazz ensemble, as well as concerts by outstanding student music groups. For informations see: http://www.tmea.org/

This is a very enjoyable and worthwhile show. If you happen to be at the conference please stop by. Looking forward to seeing our Texas friends.

Gary Garritan

Re: See Ya'll at the Texas Music Educator's Conference

Well, this is much closer to my neighborhood than NAMM, but still a bit too far Do you have any plans or upcoming events in Atlanta or surrounding areas? Or is there somewhere I could find a schedule of such events?
    Michael Obermeyer, Jr.
    youtube channel
    soundclick page

Why are all of those nice things happening in the States? Not even closer to my neighbourhood....

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post
    Why are all of those nice things happening in the States? Not even closer to my neighbourhood....
    Gas prices.
    Styxx

... gas prices? Or is it the -appeal of B.O.?

Talking Re: See Ya'll at the Texas Music Educator's Conference

Yeeeehaaaaaaa! Well welcome to Texas, Gary!! Everything is bigger in Texas... except for the things that aren't. I wish i could drive down there to SA and see y'all. You'll love that city! You can go downtown to the Riverwalk or up to San Pedro Ave and have some real Mexican food (or maybe it's real Texas food that is made by Mexicans), ask the locals and they will give good advice.

Hope you have a fun and a safe trip! Watch out for the crazy drivers on Loop410!!!

David

Go Back to forum