• Register
  • Help

Topic: Steinway Piano When?

Share/Bookmark

Steinway Piano When?

I know the web site says imminent, but I was wondering if there was a more concrete date. I'm currently thinking about purchasing the new quantum leap piano library but I could possibly hold out if the Steinway is just around the corner. Anyone have a more concrete date, like as in a month, 2 months...

Re: Steinway Piano When?

As we posted in our update thread we expect it soon. The parts are being assembled and it should be a matter of several weeks at most (barring any operation of Murphy's Law ).

Thanks for you patience.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    As we posted in our update thread we expect it soon. The parts are being assembled and it should be a matter of several weeks at most (barring any operation of Murphy's Law ).

Thanks for you patience.

Gary Garritan
    Well, I guess I will have to use more albuterol!

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post

Thanks for you patience.

Gary Garritan
    My wife and I were looking on line for a Steinway for the livink room. I was wondering if the company would reply if I sent an inquery as to the Garritan/Steinway project and their reply was somewhat confusing; "We are working closely with Mr. Garritan but have run in to some set backs ... one being how do we fit all that wood, metal, and plastic into such a small package?"

OK, not so funny but hey ... man, y'know!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum