• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: OT - What do you think?

Share/Bookmark

Question OT - What do you think?

Here is a new slide show on our web site of our store. Comments, questions, concerns all welcome.
    (I personally feel the music should be original, yes?)

http://www.westsenecamusiccenter.com/slideshow.html

Hope I am not breaking any rules here just need some feed back.

Thanks
    Styxx

Re: OT - What do you think?

The video and the store look pretty good. A bit heavy on the guitar end of the spectrum maybe. They sure make 'em gaudy these days, don't they?
    I hope you have some humidity control in your store, with that much inventory exposed to central heating, bad things can happen in the wintertime when the humidity is low anyway. Good luck with the store! John

Thumbs up Re: OT - What do you think?

Looks great Styxx!! I like the song, but i wonder if it would be better to have a medley of different flavors to appeal to several generations, you know like maybe add a little bit of acoustic guitar, and maybe some... i don't know maybe Nine Inch Nails (don't know what they sound like, do they have guitar?), or Nickleback and maybe something newer, whatever is popular right now.

The store looks awesome!

David

Herr Styxx:

Want more customers?

Zap the guitars and show EUPHONIUMS.

Couple of the brass manufacturer names are misspelled, btw.

Snor
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Hey Steex,

Good vid. Nice to see Zildjian cymbals in there. I hope you make tons of $$$ so that you can buy more Garritan!

Best of luck!

P.S. I have to admit that I agree with SNORLAX that a Euphoniumizer or a few Trompetenzers wouldn't have hurt the video-eo. Ever think about including any farm animals or a dessert tray? Just a thought.
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

http://reberclark.blogspot.com http://reberclark.bandcamp.com http://www.youtube.com/reberclark

Quote Originally Posted by snorlax View Post
    Herr Styxx:

Want more customers?

Zap the guitars and show EUPHONIUMS.

Couple of the brass manufacturer names are misspelled, btw.

Snor
    Yes, it took us a while to figure out what those obscure brass thingy's were coming off the truck and it was too late to include them in on the video.
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by reberclark View Post
    Hey Steex,

Good vid. Nice to see Zildjian cymbals in there. I hope you make tons of $$$ so that you can buy more Garritan!

Best of luck!

P.S. I have to admit that I agree with SNORLAX that a Euphoniumizer or a few Trompetenzers wouldn't have hurt the video-eo. Ever think about including any farm animals or a dessert tray? Just a thought.
    We had more drums in there until another "Drum Outlet" bought us out except the cyimebellsk!
    The video doesn't show the eight teaching rrrromzzz upstairs for lessiones. There's also a recording studio downstairs complete with lots of unfinished walls, floors, doors, wireingk, and a pig farm in the back.
    Next video will feature banjo's, harps, kazoos, unseen scores from your favorite composers complete with erasures, scratch outs, and coffee stains. Some of which have never been played. As a matter of fact, none have ever been played.
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    Looks great Styxx!! I like the song, but i wonder if it would be better to have a medley of different flavors to appeal to several generations, you know like maybe add a little bit of acoustic guitar, and maybe some... i don't know maybe Nine Inch Nails (don't know what they sound like, do they have guitar?), or Nickleback and maybe something newer, whatever is popular right now.

The store looks awesome!

David
    Tizzzz not a bad idea David! Now, I suppose you want a percentage?

Ya see, I have a problem with using already published and popular musics for this video. I feel we should use an all girl brass band conducted by Snorlax on one of his own compositions.

Hemingway, I'm happy you guys are contributing to the delinquent of a music store minor.
    Styxx

Smile Re: OT - What do you think?

Hey Styxx!

The video was great, you should be proud! Using classic Van Halen? Woot! If you dare put Nickleback next to Van Halen I'll have to come all the way up there and...change it!

All my best with the store, I hope you find many years of happiness there!

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

It is too far for me, but your shop invites people to buy stuff.
    And the presentation, apart from the music, is good (I don't like that kind of music, sorry).

Go Back to forum