• Register
  • Help

Topic: Boy, I'll tell ya!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs down Boy, I'll tell ya!

There's nothing worse than having equipment and not being able to use it because of some technical jive cosmic debris!

For da cripe sakes I want to try making some music again! Or is that, "musak"?
    Styxx

Smile Re: Boy, I'll tell ya!

I will now restrain myself from ballywhooing the benefits of a Mac.

-Kevin (a.k.a. former Windows user who recently moved to a Mac and is not looking back. )

P.S. Sorry to hear about your woes, Styxx. Is there anything we can help out with? Post what problem you've run into and let us give it a whirl!
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Re: Boy, I'll tell ya!

I have the equipment, just not a place to use it (as of yet).
    Styxx

Re: Boy, I'll tell ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx View Post
    There's nothing worse than having equipment and not being able to use it because of some technical jive cosmic debris!
    You need to check to see if you're using a real poncho or a Sears poncho. I hear it makes all the difference.
    - Jamie Kowalski

All Hands Music - Kowalski on the web
    The Ear Is Always Correct - Writings on composition

Wink Re: Boy, I'll tell ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx View Post
    I have the equipment, just not a place to use it (as of yet).
    Ahhh...I did not read carefully enough. I know, take over one of the lesson rooms at your store! Make it your equipment playground! Who cares if those sniveling brats who screech their violins like banshees in mourning don't have the room to become musically educated?! The room will be yours to do with what you like! Musical dominance will once again be yours! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Go Back to forum