• Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Obama IS different!

Share/Bookmark

Obama IS different!

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Oops, no he's not:

Obama, who narrowly leads in the count of pledged, "non-super" delegates, has doled out more than $694,000 to superdelegates from his political action committee, Hope Fund.

Here's the link: http://www.capitaleye.org/inside.asp?ID=336

I really think I'm going to sit this election out.
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Re: Obama IS different!

We wouldn't hear about Obama if he was so different. Just look at Run Paul etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Ernstinen View Post
    Hey Wes --- whazzup!

You can't fault someone for "obeying the law" until the "law" is changed.
    Hey, Buddy!

I guess my point is that Obama keeps TALKING about change, but his actions demonstrate a candidate likely to give us more of the same Washington BS that he claims he wants to fix.

I doubt any of the viable candidates are going to really fix some of the big issues, especially the looming entitlement crisis.

Here's hoping for better in 2012. Sigh

Wes
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

My next homemade bumper sticker will read:

"Hey America. If you didn't vote for Ron Paul, and you start seeing ALL of your rights, and MOST of your money disappearing, then blame yourself."

I think that best sums up my feelings on our future.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Quote Originally Posted by wes37 View Post

Here's hoping for better in 2012. Sigh

Wes
    scary thought...isn't the world supposed to end in 2012? (12-21-2012 to be exact?)

so, could it be that whoever we end up electing would be responsible?

Quote Originally Posted by moviemaestro View Post
    isn't the world supposed to end in 2012? (12-21-2012 to be exact?)
    Not according to Rush.

Quote Originally Posted by wes37 View Post

I guess my point is that Obama keeps TALKING about change, but his actions demonstrate a candidate likely to give us more of the same Washington BS that he claims he wants to fix.Wes
    "CHANGE" is the buzzword Wes!

Cameron over here over used this particular word until some bright spark told him to stop. And he did. And thank God he did.

Quote Originally Posted by FredProgGH View Post
    Not according to Rush.

Hahahahahaaha!!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

More:

In response to a questionnaire in November from the Midwest Democracy Network, a group of nonpartisan government oversight groups, Obama said: "If I am the Democratic nominee, I will aggressively pursue an agreement with the Republican nominee to preserve a publicly financed general election."

Now his campaign is saying that they've made no such pledge.

Not that McCain's any better, but people apparently think Obama really is a different kind of politician. From what I see, he isn't.

I know a candidate that isn't involved in any scandals, has no secrets about where his money came from, is respected by many who even disagree with him, has no desire to invade Pakistan or Iran, etc. etc....But why would we want to vote for someone like that, right????? Maybe America is about to learn something about Herself, rather that just blaming Her candidates.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast