• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT-Proud Father

Share/Bookmark

Cool OT-Proud Father

Me daughter (oldest) in her first film. (She's the one who gets bumped off and is brought back to life at the end.)

http://www.nickelcityscene.com/hatuchama.htm

I don't know who did the music. Should have been GPO!
    Styxx

Re: OT-Proud Father

Did anyone actually see this video? Did the link even work?
    How about some feedback, feedbag, or bird feed? Come on professionals give us your best critique!
    Styxx

I tried, but somewhere after the man raising his glass of wine, it stopped and nothing happened.

Nice black screen, no movement or sign of
    any pictures, movies, etc.

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

I got to see the whole thing! And I have a dinosaur of a computer.

I thought it was exceptionally well shot. Some great camera work, and convincing acting. And, oh yes, the music worked very well.

I would say a hearty Well Done!

Owen

For those trying to see it: You need Quick Time, and it takes a while to load (even with my 10 meg bits per second it took a while).

Thumbs up Re: OT-Proud Father

I watched the whole video, what you have to do is either keep restarting it... or better yet just wait until it completely loads. It takes along time, probably because it's a high resolution video with many bytes.

Nice work, i would be proud too. Your kid is so cute and pretty! Maybe this video will lead to her getting work on a full length big screen gig for Hollywood or Independent Producers.

The acting is not the best i have seen, but shows great potential and there was moments showing exceptional skill. Is she taking acting lessons? It would be well worth it to take some, because getting work is so competetive but she has the look and shows promise, at home in front of the camera, it's what they are looking for.

Taking lessons at the right places can also lead to making some great movie industry contacts.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    ... but shows great potential and there was moments showing exceptional skill. Is she taking acting lessons? ...
    Yeah...

The scene where she appears in the toilet cubicle then realises where she is was funny. Great expressions. Funny follow on gag towards the end as well.

Cheers...

Go Back to forum