• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: DIVA Revamp - Kontakt - Free Download

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up DIVA Revamp - Kontakt - Free Download

Diva Classical Female Soloists is nearing 5-years of age. We are very pleased to see that she continues to be used in so many professional projects. DIVA was a wonderful launching pad for Bela D Media and because of its success, we continue to produce high quality product.

Thank you DIVA and thank you to all of your users!

Welcome to DIVA REVAMP

Bela D Media will be discontinuing the GIGA version of DIVA. In addition, DIVA will no longer be sold in individual volumes. DIVA will now be sold as a newly updated and complete product for Kontakt 2 or higher. A magnificent Kontakt script will be available as a free download in the very near future.

Thank you,
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: DIVA Revamp - Kontakt - Free Download

Thanks for the info Frank, I am really looking forward to this update.

Diva is a fabulous library, and this will give it an improved ease of use.

Simon
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

Thanks for the heads up, Francis.
    I look forward to the release of the updates.
    Keep up the awesome work. You guys rock!

Woohoo! (Crap. Message too short error.)

Woohoo!

Any issues with the update process?

One of these days I have to look into getting the sidegrade to Kontakt (from Giga) to take advatage of the multi/scripting. Ahh, all things in good time.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media View Post
    Any issues with the update process?
    Downloading and unpacking went just fine for me - there did seem to be a lot of programs that went looking in the wrong place for some of their samples though. I spent the first half hour opening every program, searching for files, and then resaving the program.

That's not a moan though - I, for one, am very grateful for all that you do. The fact that you're still improving a product that I paid for in the dim and distant past is incredible.

Thanks again... Questions:
    1. Is it -really- necessary to copy all the samples? I already have the Hal version and the original K2 version in one central folder. Can I not use Kontakt's 'search' function to find the needed content?

2. Is there any documentation on what the new programs/scripts do differently/added functionality? Or am I blind as per usual?

Thanks,

---JC

Hey,

I'm on a break from editing so, thanks for giving me the excuse to stay on break a little longer

You can use the search and save function within Kontakt if you wish but that is a major PIA. If you dump the original DIVA audio into the folders provided, there will be no need for a search.

The best way to explain what we have done...
    We copied all of the audio "folders" from all 3 DIVA products into one sample pool folder. From there we revamped on the nkis. To update, it is best that you do the same. Open each sample folder from DIVA, DIVA Extended and By Design and then copy the wavs into the Revamp folders.

The update/revamp just cleans things up/organizes prior DIVA for Kontakt updates. We added a few more cool nkis and the script will include Legato, etc.

No users guide yet. In fact, I personally am so swamped with new product that I may seek an NSS member to take on that task and offer free product in return. Anyone?

OK. Back to work but I need to grab my 5th cup of coffee first. LOL

Best,

Can I ask what might be a stupid question.....

If it is then I am sorry and you can all laugh at me !!!

I have the Diva Bundle, will all three CDs be utilised in this.. Maybe I missed something somewhere and as I am rather tired just not seen what I need to.

Simon
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast