• Register
  • Help

Topic: We Are Doing This All Wrong!!!!

Houston, Texas

We Are Doing This All Wrong!!!!

Hey, boys and girls -
    I was sent this AV and I realized that we are going about our craft in the completely wrong way!

See for yourself.

Frank Newman - Houston, Texas, USA, Earth, Milky Way (for our 'extended' viewership)
    Vista Ult SP2, i7 chipset, 12Gb, 500Gb (int) + 1 & 1.5Tb ext., E-MU 1820, Sonar 8.5PE, VSampler, CME UF5, AcousModules (for 3D playback), GPO/JBB/CMB

Re: We Are Doing This All Wrong!!!!

That is an excerpt from the first "Animusic" DVD. This company has released two DVDs and I own both of them. They are remarkable productions and are very entertaining.

Larry G. Alexander

Perth, Western Australia

Loved this video when I first saw it mentioned here some while ago.

You can get a full version of the video from http://ati.amd.com/developer/demos/r9700.html (legal download)
    There are also excerpts and other stuff available from http://www.animusic.com/

Daz :0)

I love this series of videos! It's amazing to watch and listen. I see it every time I go into Fry's Electronics here in Austin. They play it on their biggest HD TV with the craziest sound system I've ever seen. Good stuff indeed!

Captain Hook (if you see Pan let me know!)

Ellendale, ND

Great stuff! A visual buffet. The colors are so vrbrant and the animation so precise. I had no idea this was going on. It's a good thing tomorrow is pay-day.

This series is lots of fun.

Hey, Gary. Can we have an interface like this for the new GPO? I wanna shoot ping-pong balls at the viola players.

- k
    "An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have, but that he - for some reason - thinks it would be a good idea to give them."

- Andy Warhol

Mm.. yeah, Animusic. Fantastic animation, very creative. Too bad the music's so mediocre. So mediocre, in fact, it's perfect for PBS pledge drives.

Go Back to forum