• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Chaos Controlled

Share/Bookmark

Chaos Controlled

Hi Everyone,

http://www.myspace.com/stephaniepraycomposer

I know that it's been forever since I've posted anything in the listening room, but thanks to the Movie Challenge, I had something to write about!! Thanks so much wrayer for giving me something to write for!!

I was going to enter this in the Challenge, but it doesn't have quite enough GPO to qualify.

Thanks for listening!!

Take Care,
    Steph

Re: Chaos Controlled

Nice one, Miss Steph! I enjoyed your cinematic work. Thanks for posting it. Don't stay away so long.

Best regards,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Ha,

I have missed something news from you!

What a great piece, Steph!

You have composed very fine and orchestrated it very well! Great dynamic and the typical cinematic sound!

I enjoyed listening again and again!

Always my Best,

Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Steph~

Everything I said earlier was right. Great piece rendered with skill and care!
    More, please!!!

Patience and persistence!!

Snor.
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Broad, grand, very emotive cinematic writing, Steph!

Wonderful to see you back with us!

Bring us more more more!

My best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Ah, here is the "MovieMaestro" in glory again. This is just gorgeous writing. This wins my vote whether or not it is entered in the contest. Wonderful writing, wonderful scoring, wonderful rendition. Such a tender pice with grace and beauty. I will now have to write the book to fit this wonderful prelude! (As soon as I finish the one I am currently writing.)

Thank you so much for putting this here for us all to bathe in, a sound of glorius triumph.

Best regards, and thank you!
    We dream to write and we write to dream.

Challenge #10 Winner

I really like this as I said earlier in the Chat. You have done an excellent job of capturing the essence of "Dark Passages". I really like how you sound sculpt. Thanks for putting this on the forum.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Steph

Beautiful writing and a great rendering as well. Very cinematic and very well done.

Stick around, we need more estrogen here.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander View Post
    Nice one, Miss Steph! I enjoyed your cinematic work. Thanks for posting it. Don't stay away so long.

Best regards,

Larry
    Thank you so much Mr. Alexander!! I'm really happy that you enjoyed my piece I'm happy to be back!!

Thank you so much!

Take Care,
    Steph

YAY!! I figured out the multi-quote function!!!

Quote Originally Posted by germancomponist View Post
    Ha,

I have missed something news from you!

What a great piece, Steph!

You have composed very fine and orchestrated it very well! Great dynamic and the typical cinematic sound!

I enjoyed listening again and again!

Always my Best,

Gunther
    Hi Gunther!!

Thanks so much for listening to my piece! Thank you so much for the compliments too, they mean a lot to me!!

Sending my best to you,
    Steph

Quote Originally Posted by snorlax View Post
    Steph~

Everything I said earlier was right. Great piece rendered with skill and care!
    More, please!!!

Patience and persistence!!

Snor.
    Hi Snor!!

I think that it's amazing how you're always right!! Every time!!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! Thank you so very much for listening and thank you even more for your encouragement! It means more than I can say. Thank you!

Take Care!!
    Steph

Quote Originally Posted by etLux View Post
    Broad, grand, very emotive cinematic writing, Steph!

Wonderful to see you back with us!

Bring us more more more!

My best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    Hi David!
    Thank you so very much for your wonderful compliments!! You are always so encouraging and thoughtful! A true dear friend!! I'm happy to be back, I missed being around.

Take Care,
    Steph

Quote Originally Posted by wrayer View Post
    Ah, here is the "MovieMaestro" in glory again. This is just gorgeous writing. This wins my vote whether or not it is entered in the contest. Wonderful writing, wonderful scoring, wonderful rendition. Such a tender pice with grace and beauty. I will now have to write the book to fit this wonderful prelude! (As soon as I finish the one I am currently writing.)

Thank you so much for putting this here for us all to bathe in, a sound of glorius triumph.

Best regards, and thank you!
    Hi wrayer!
    Thank you so much! Your post brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for the wonderful story for me to build from. You definately gave me a strong foundation. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
    Take Care,
    Steph

Quote Originally Posted by RichR View Post
    I really like this as I said earlier in the Chat. You have done an excellent job of capturing the essence of "Dark Passages". I really like how you sound sculpt. Thanks for putting this on the forum.
    Hi Rich!

Thank you for taking the time to post here! Thank you for your compliments! They mean a lot to me

Take Care,
    Steph

Quote Originally Posted by rolifer View Post
    Steph

Beautiful writing and a great rendering as well. Very cinematic and very well done.

Stick around, we need more estrogen here.

Ron
    Hi Ron,
    Thank you very very much!! You're very kind. I'm happy to be back, and plan on sticking around!!
    Take Care,
    Steph

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast