• Register
  • Help

Topic: Piano demos

Talking Piano demos

Well just heard a competitors new piano demos not sold on theirs . I think Garys Piano will surpass (hopefully) need a sweet Steinway to finish my projects. MY fingers on the purchase button Need Demos

Re: Piano demos

I agree, demos is the way to go for me to make a purchase.

"A painter who has no doubts about his own ability will attain very little" - Leonardo da Vinci.

me neither cant wait,

although im loving truepianos (got a cross discount with jamstix) its great for non ram instensive instrument)

i want it to see what the aria player is like too, and god i hope garry releases new version of stad and gofriller shortly after as im desperate for them.

Please post demos!!! I'm going to have to pull the trigger on the competition if I don't get to hear demos. I just heard their demos and I like what I heard, but I would probably rather support this library if I only I could hear what it sounded like before dropping the cash.

I read “demos are coming soon” on the Steinway-page. I would really like to hear this library and probably buy it (especially if a Linux-version with "Aria" would be available at some point).

Go Back to forum