• Register
  • Help

Topic: Someone please help me with Stylus RMX on Macbook

Share/Bookmark

Someone please help me with Stylus RMX on Macbook

I am trying to install stylus rmx to use on my new macbook pro with cubase. I have done everything it says on the spectrasonics website. install rmx from the dvd's - then install all 4 parts of 1.5.1 - then install the 1.6.0 update. evrything appears to install, but when i open cubase 4 and look under VST instruments Stylus RMX is not there. This is driving me nuts.

PLEASE HELP!

Ben

Re: Someone please help me with Stylus RMX on Macbook

i figured it out. in case this happens to anyone else - the .vst file had installed on my hardrive but not under my username. i copied over to the plugins-vst folder under my username and now we are all good.

Ben

The installer installed the plugin in the correct location. It is very important that you leave it in the system plugins folder. Otherwise, future update installs won't work properly.

It sounds like the problem is your VST plugins path. Go to the plugins information window in Cubase and make sure the Plug-in Paths list includes the system VST folder.

- Glenn

ok thanks. Does anyone know where you setup your plugins path within Cubase 4? I can not find it. I guess I will need to know this the first time I want to run something off a firewire drive anyway.

Ben

Go Back to forum