Share/Bookmark

OT-unregistering

How can I un-register from this forum?

Raymond

Re: OT-unregistering

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post

Raymond
    I'm not sure exactly to what extent you can unregister but I think you will need to contact an administrator.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Hi Raymond,

what happend?

Best,

Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Raymond
    If this is a serious question, the answer can be found in your profile, under FAQs, or under Search.

My question echoes Gunther: what happened?

Frankly, I've enjoyed your input - from your additions to the Listening Room to your often witty responses to miscellaneous posts. I, for one, would sorely miss you. I hope your question had nothing to do with leaving us. If it did, of course we have to respect your decision . . . but I would welcome discussion of this via PM.

Best,

Joe

Raymond
    Sounds terribly ominous. I hope you are not planning to desert us! I have enjoyed yours post.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by jmpaquette View Post
    If this is a serious question, the answer can be found in your profile, under FAQs, or under Search.

My question echoes Gunther: what happened?

Frankly, I've enjoyed your input - from your additions to the Listening Room to your often witty responses to miscellaneous posts. I, for one, would sorely miss you. I hope your question had nothing to do with leaving us. If it did, of course we have to respect your decision . . . but I would welcome discussion of this via PM.

Best,

Joe
    I second this. I would really miss you!!

Please don't leave, Raymond!

As everyone has already mentioned, you're a great asset to this community and would be sorely missed!

Best,
    Reegs

Raymond please don't leave. I always enjoy reading your posts.
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

http://reberclark.blogspot.com http://reberclark.bandcamp.com http://www.youtube.com/reberclark

You can't seriously be thinking of leaving Raymond??

The problem is not Garritan Forum. In the past I subscribed to several forums and still they are sending emails (I had that "send-email-when-reply" checked). In spite of many emails to the owners or adminstrators I still get a multitude of emails, which I immediately move to my "trashcan" area in Outlook Express.

Looking for a possibilty to unsubscribe the Garritan Forum I couldn't find any entry as such. This maybe some omission at the Website. Even looking through the Profile I couldn't find any subjects to get rid of Garritan in the case I want this.

No, I won't leave you. At the other hand it will be very quite at this eastern front. The huge project I am busy with demands me to focus completely on this subject.

Is somebody familiar with the following? I want a click of a certain frequency at EVERY note event. Is there some Sonar feature to make it? I am half-way, but it doesn't satisfy me. So I must make that click myself, audible at the start of a note and at the end. More or less "making myself" some sample reacting on all note-on/off events. Any ideas?

Raymond

Go Back to forum